Here at Johnston Associated South Chartered Accountants, we’re proud to be based in the top of the South. We think we live and work in a fairly special part of the world, and we’re pretty sure you’ll agree, but just in case you need further convincing…
Here are 5 great reasons to base your business in Marlborough:
- Marlborough has experienced the third largest gross domestic product increase in New Zealand over the past five years. Marlborough GDP increased to $2.5 billion in the year ending March 2015. This was an increase of 2.2 per cent on the previous year and an increase of 28 per cent since 2010. Read the full story HERE.
- The annual Regional Economic Development Report, released late last year, revealed that compared with the national average, Marlborough had a higher employment rate, lower level of unemployment, cheaper average house prices and cheaper rent. Read more statistics from the report HERE.
- If you’re a B2B service provider Marlborough District Council is actively looking to support you. This article documents that through the Marlborough Smart and Connected initiative, MDC has work under way to identify how they can help you contribute even more to the region’s better known sectors, and to the Marlborough economy as a whole.
- It’s not all about the working week… With over 250 parks and reserves across the district, and boasting 20 per cent of New Zealand’s coastline. There are heaps of ways that you can kick back at the weekend. Whether you want to tramp, fish, swim, mountain bike, or enjoy a family picnic; the beautiful Marlborough region is waiting for you.
- Johnston Associates South now have an office in central Blenheim. As well as our office in Havelock, you can now visit us at Level 1, 30 Maxwell Road in Blenheim; we’re pleased to introduce you to Adrian Ferris and Rob Rowe.