Johnston Associates South Chartered Accountants formed part of the line up backing the Tasman Makos for success in 2015 and we’re proud to announce that, once again, we’re on board as a brand sponsor of the Tasman Rugby Union for the 2016 season.
You’ll see our Johnston Associates South logo sits proudly on the back of the jersey, but of course it’s not just the Makos backs we’ve got covered… We’ve got you, our clients, covered too! As Chartered Accountants, we undertake specific examinations and continued professional development to ensure that we can meet the high standards that your business needs to help you grow successfully.
Here are 5 ways we have your back at any stage of your business journey:
- We use strategic knowledge to formulate business plans. You might need these for start up finance, investors, or your board. You’ll definitely need one as an entrepreneur to allow you monitor your business growth.
- We’re trained to restructure corporate procedures and policies, to help you improve your business’ performance. If you’ve just bought a business, contact us to find out how we can help make it more efficient.
- Don’t fall foul of the taxman. We have a resident tax specialist who can come up with a financial tax plan, as your business grows.
- We work with other seasoned professionals in Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough. Our relationships with other service providers, from lawyers to banks and many others, ensures that whatever stage your business is at, and whatever processes you’re going through we can liaise (given your permission) with other key parties to ensure that your journey to business success is plain sailing.
- We help with your succession plan, even before you’ve thought about moving on. Preparation is the key to any success, and deciding when and how you want to leave your business is as important as deciding when and how you want to start it.
Contact us to talk to a member of our specialist business consulting team and discover how we can cover your back!