We work face to face Kanohi ki te kanohi with various Māori organisations in a number of industries such as tourism, agriculture, aquaculture, property, forestry, viticulture and horticulture.
We endeavour to help facilitate Māori to effectively manage their financial resources and develop innovative and effective solutions to the challenges and opportunities they face, so that they can achieve their cultural and commercial aspirations.
Māori are creating new pathways in business and are at the forefront of numerous innovative opportunities. We are passionate about facilitating development for Māori business and assisting with the significant challenges faced in a competitive market.
- We have an exceptional team that have a range of diverse skills and expertise, who are able to provide specialist advisory and tax knowledge as well as digital and strategic transformation to accelerate successful outcomes.
- Our specialist tax and advisory consultants ensure we meet the unique needs of Māori Authorities as required under various legislation and we are highly knowledgeable with Te Ture Whenua Māori 1993 Act, Māori Land 1993 Act and Māori Fisheries 2004 Act that specifically affect accounting treatments for many Māori organisations.
- We also have one of only five business valuation specialists in the country that along with a dedicated advisory team provides expert valuations, merger and acquisitions advice, due diligence on business purchases and sales and enables efficient decision making that supports accountability and transparency for business investment opportunities.
- Our dedicated advisory team also specialise in forecast modelling, scenario analysis, feasibility, cashflow, budgeting, management and board reporting tools such as visually appealing financial dashboards that are easily understood, add value and convey meaningful information.
- Māori organisations have a strategic intergenerational forward thinking focus. We can assist with drafting investment policy statements that outline key objectives and responsibilities for directors and trustees.
- We assist Māori organisations with dividend and distribution policies, developing decision making frameworks in and around sustainable distribution of income to their people and related entities.
- We provide guidance and mentorship around the unique asset and liquidity challenges of Māori trusts as well as funding support to grow these assets and achieve the holistic objectives and outcomes both socially and financially.
- We administer a variety of Māori trusts and incorporations providing for their various requirements from accounting services to virtual CFOs and owner share registry administration