These days there’s more to being a Chartered Accountant than just looking at the balance sheet. At Johnston Associates South, we’re proud to be Chartered Accountants, but more than that, we’re proud to represent the changing face of accountancy.
We believe there are many other job titles we could adopt as part of our role in your business, here is a list with five examples…
- Entrepreneur – We always adopt an attitude and approach of thinking outside the box for your business. We embrace critical questioning, innovation and strive to help your business continually improve.
- Relationship Coach – We help you liaise with key stakeholders within your business and externally. That might be shareholders, financial institutions, legal representatives or any other organisations and individuals that are integral to the smooth running of your business.
- Communications Officer – We can deliver budgets and financial reports to key stakeholders; communicating them with clarity and in a manner that ensures they are easily understood.
- Business Analyst – Our virtual CEO and CFO service offers you the assistance you’d expect from a business analyst. We look at your processes and systems and assess your business model. We’ll come up with strategies that will help you grow sustainably. But we don’t stop there, we can check back with you on a regular basis to see how you’re progressing and what needs to be changed. Ensuring you get measurable results.
- IT Specialist – We can help review your systems, but we can also provide support and training when you put systems in place to ensure you understand them and get the most out of them.
Johnston Associates South Chartered Accountants can play an important and influential role as part of the finance and accounting backbone of your organisation, but we are also business advisors, strategists and administrators, give us a call to discover how we can help you!