Johnston Associates is now using FuseSign for digital signing of documents by our clients.
One of our highest priorities is getting documentation out to our clients as quickly and securely as possible. We introduced Digital Signing a number of years ago and over time assessed FuseSign as a better solution to deliver you a quick and simple way to have you approve and sign documents.
Confidentiality is extremely important therefore we have ensured that multi factor authentication is in place and your email address will be used as your authenticator when signing your documentation.
How it works
You will not need a login / profile to sign.
Once we have prepared your document bundle there are a few simple steps to review and sign.
- Firstly you will receive a document bundle link via email. This will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of Johnston Associates.
- In the body of the email there will be a link to open your secure document bundle.
- You will then be presented with an online view of your documents to review and digitally sign.
- Click the Sign Document Button and to validate you are signing the documents you will receive a personal mail verification code to your email address for you to enter.
- Once your documents have been authorised and signed you will receive an automated email as soon as all parties have finalised their signing actions for the Bundle.
Watch this short video to be guided through the steps above.
If you have any questions or issues please get in touch with us.