We can’t wait to meet you… At your first meeting with Johnston Associates South & Waikato we’d like to discuss your business plans, goals and where you would like to be in five years time. Our aim is to help you fulfill your vision.
Please review the following list and bring with you any relevant business and personal documentation:
- Previous and current years financial information and details
- Listing of any financial interests and share holdings
- Trust details, if any
- Contact details for yourself, partners, bankers, lawyers, other advisors
- Listing of IRD numbers or other details
- A brief outline of what you require from your accounting team
- Copy of business plans and/or budgets if applicable
- Identification – see below for more information
From 1st October 2018 we are obliged to comply with the requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act (2009).
You will now need to bring identification and proof of address documentation to your meeting with us. To save you time and money please take some time to prepare this before our meeting and bring the original documents along with you.
The simplest forms of acceptable identification are:
- Passport – this is adequate on its own
- NZ Drivers License plus one of either:
- Bank Credit Card
- SuperGold Card
- Bank account statement (original)
- Any statement issued by a government agency (original)
- Birth Certificate
The simplest documents acceptable to confirm your address are the most recent of (any one):
- Rates or Utility bill
- Bank statement or letter from your bank
- Car registration
- IRD notices
- Letter from an employer
- Insurance policy documents
There are many other forms of suitable identification. If you are unable to provide the above, just give us a call and we will be able to assist you.