Here at Johnston Associates, we offer clients the option of being your agent for ACC purposes. ACC invoices may not always be correct and therefore you can end up paying more for your ACC levies than you need to.
The types of errors that we find are:
- Wrong classification rates used, resulting in incorrect charging
- Incorrect liable earnings information
- Being double charged on PAYE and Shareholder salaries
- Incorrect charging of levies where changes to the business structure have been made
We have also found, where a recommendation has been made to clients to consider alternative ACC products, that some clients have not followed up on that advice and are therefore not maximising the opportunities offered by the ACC legislation.
One of the services our firm offers clients is an ACC Administration and Advisory service. This involves our firm acting as your agent for all your ACC related matters. The advantages to you are:
All ACC related information will come to us on your behalf
- We will review the invoices and ensure they are correct
- We will advise you immediately of payments due
- You can rest assured in the knowledge that your levies are correct, and have been minimized
- We will advise you on the best options available to you for your ACC cover
- We will keep you up to date with any changes in ACC legislation that may affect you
What is my ACC levy?
Income that you receive from personal effort is liable for ACC earners’ levy. This levy is charged to cover the cost of rehabilitation and compensation following non-work related injuries. [Read more…] about Unsure about your ACC? We can help!