Our team of dedicated tax specialists are focused on delivering practical, easy to understand advice for you and your business.
With over 50 years’ tax experience between them, including experience in the private sector, IRD investigations and public practice, our team is well equipped to handle any query you may have or assist in resolving IRD matters.
Our specialist tax services cover a wide range of business and consulting areas including:
- Tax advice for new and returning migrants
- Tax residency issues
- Tax risk and opportunity reviews
- Assistance with IRD audits and risk reviews
- Tax treatment of land transactions
- Goods and Services Tax
- Tax issues in Viticulture, forestry, aquaculture and farming
- Fringe Benefit Tax
- Overseas and cross border transactions and structures
- General tax issues facing small to medium enterprises and individuals
- Business structuring
Our clients range from individuals to large organisations. We would love to hear from you and are happy to have a quick chat to determine what you may need.
Click here to get in touch with us. Access our Tax Library here.