As an industry recognised expert, a CA Business Valuation Specialist is known for their significant knowledge, appropriate experience, and competence in undertaking Business Valuation work.
Valuations are often complex and sensitive to economic conditions, industry drivers and individual company circumstances. A business valuation expert can deliver tailored advice to certain requirements and provide a robust, defensible and independent business valuation.
Business Valuation Specialists are trusted industry leaders whose work is underpinned by ethics and standards, and their understanding of financial statements and how the valuation of assets and liabilities affects the overall financial position of an entity or business.
We offer expert business valuation advice in transactions, matters subject to dispute, and regulatory and administrative matters – valuing businesses, shares and intangible assets in a wide range of industries.
- Valuation of business and equity interests for restructuring, acquisition, and sale
- Valuation of business and equity interests for relationship property separation
- Valuing of equity interests for commercial and shareholder disputes
- Intangible assets valuation for financial reporting purposes
- Impairment testing calculations for financial reporting purposes
Julian is the Corporate Advisory Partner at Johnston Associates, and a Business Valuation Specialist. Julian has over 20 years’ Public Practice Accountancy experience with particular focus in:
- Business and Corporate Advisory;
- Forecast Financial Modelling and Planning;
- Valuation of Businesses and Equity Interests;
- Merger, Acquisition, and Due Diligence Support;
- Management and Financial Reporting
Phone Julian on 021 943 481